Linch Hill, one of the UK’s premier carp fisheries is set to close as a day ticket venue and will return as a syndicate water on the 1st of April 2020. The announcement was made on Facebook here.
Linch Hill was a syndicate water until 2013 when it changed into a day ticket water.
Linch Hill has recently been sold to a “private individual” who wants to remain anonymous. The new owner will be making some huge changes and will include :-
- Otter fencing the entire estate
- Key coded access to electric gate for members.
- No public allowed entry to any part of the estate.
- Upgraded toilet and shower facilities with a view also to placing toilet facilities up on Willow and Christchurch.
- Revamped entrance.
- Renew track to allow members to drive up to Christchurch and Willow to drop their gear. These members must then return their vehicle to the car park.
- CCTV in the car park and on the lakes with an option for members to log onto the cameras to see how busy the complex is prior to arriving.
- Plans to move further forward with our restocking programme.
Linch Hill Syndicate Prices 2020
The following tickets will be available and these will go really fast :-
15 Gold Tickets which allow you to fish the entire complex £2000
50 Stoneacre Tickets at £1295
60 Christchurch and Willow Tickets at £1295
So a total of 125 syndicate tickets will be up for grabs with existing members having first dibs.[wpsm_quote author=”Linch Hill” float=”left” width=”100%”]We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their patronage over the last six years as a day ticket fishery. We have forged friendships with a lot of you. We look forward to a new chapter at Linch Hill Fishery and wish you all the very best for the future.[/wpsm_quote]