Hogtrough Lake Priory Farm in Surrey
Hogtrough lake is the youngster at Priory Farm and has just turned 13 years old. The lake is maturing nicely with the island and bank side vegetation growing rapidly.
Although the fishing can sometimes be a little harder than the other two lakes, the rewards are well worth putting in the extra effort.
Give some thought to exploring the features and seeking out likely fish holding spots and you will not be disappointed. Explore the shallow bays in summer and the deeper areas of the lake in winter.
- carp of 20lb plus
- crucian carp, roach, perch, skimmers, bream of 5lb plus and tench to 7lb plus
- many fish holding features – small bays, heavily planted margins and 3 islands
- 4.2 acres in size
- depths vary from 2ft to almost 15ft
- well spaced hard core swims
- night fishing available
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- LAKES NEARBYRelated Listings