Priory Farm Fishing Lakes in Surrey
The Victorians built this lake in about 1850 and it is situated in an area of outstanding natural beauty. Many of the specimen trees and shrubs planted at the time it was created are still growing and adding to its charm and maturity.
The fishing offers great year round sport and believe me, the carp, which are close to the original wild carp, will definitely give you a good fight !!
Whilst the main attraction is undoubtedly the carp, there are also some absolutely stunning perch, crucian carp, roach and rudd.
- carp to 20lb with plenty of double figure fish
- average depth 4ft
- suitable for all fishing tactics
- own key to gate
- many features accessible from every swim including island growth and marginal plants
- all tactics work well, either fishing on or near the bottom or surface fishing. Great lake for evening stalking
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- LAKES NEARBYRelated Listings